86th Floor Observatory
The most famous building in the world is a top New York attraction with iconic 360ᵒ views of New York City from its observation deck.
Step onto the open-air observatory on the Empire State Building's 86th floor and see all of NYC – including the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, and so much more.
The Empire State Building is New York’s can’t-miss experience to take in views of the whole city.
Monday - Thursday: 1:00pm - 10:00pm*
Friday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 12:00am*
*Hours are subject to change
Enjoy your best NYC vacation with The New York Ticket - 5 experiences in 1 convenient ticket package. In 3 easy steps, save over 50% and enjoy maximum flexibility, with 60 days to visit them all.
3 Easy Steps
- 1. Book your start date when purchasing
- 2. Redeem ticket on start date at Madame Tussauds New York
- 3. Enjoy all other attractions within 60 days of start date
Other Attraction Details:
- Empire State Building
- Requires additionally requires a dated & timed reservation – please visit the automated kiosk at the location (34th and 5th Ave.) to reserve a time. We recommend you do this as soon as possible to secure your desired slot. Reservations are available 48 hours in advance.
- Big Bus
- Redeem at any red route stop and used until midnight the day it was first scanned.
- Circle Line Cruise
- Standard seating ticket valid for Landmarks Cruise (12:30pm & 3:00pm departures) or Liberty Midtown Cruise (10:30am departure).
- Please see www.circleline.com for the most up-to-date departure times.
- Printed ticket required for admission.
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Reservation recommended.
- Set meal includes: entrée, beverage, dessert, tax, & gratuity.
Located on 34th Street & Fifth Avenue, the Empire State Building is at the heart of Manhattan. Just look up and you'll spot the iconic building!
Observatory visitors should enter through our visitors' center at 20 W. 34th St. Other entrances on Fifth Avenue, 34th and 33rd Streets are reserved for tenants and their visitors.
More Attractions in The New York Ticket
Circle Line Statue of Liberty Cruise
Experience the splendor of New York City and the Statue of Liberty aboard a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - the perfect thing to do in NYC.Learn More
Madame Tussauds New York
The world's best wax museum in the heart of Times Square! More than just a wax museum, it's a top thing to do in NYC.Learn More
Discover the sights of NYC top attractions with Big Bus Tours. The bus tour routes will introduce you to the New York's most famous landmarks.Learn More
Hard Rock Cafe
Hard Rock Cafe will rock your senses with tantalizing food & drinks with awe-inspiring music memorabilia in this top NYC restaurant.Learn More