Find Answers to The New York Ticket Questions
Enjoy your best NYC vacation with The New York Ticket - 5 experiences in 1 convenient ticket package. In 3 easy steps, save over 50% and enjoy maximum flexibility, with 60 days to visit them all.
How to Use
- 1. Book your start date when purchasing
- 2. Redeem ticket on start date at Madame Tussauds New York
- 3. Enjoy all other attractions within 60 days of start date
Other Attraction Details:
- Empire State Building
- Requires additionally requires a dated & timed reservation – please visit the automated kiosk at the location (34th and 5th Ave.) to reserve a time. We recommend you do this as soon as possible to secure your desired slot. Reservations are available 48 hours in advance.
- Big Bus
- Redeem at any red route stop and use until midnight the day it was first scanned.
- Circle Line Cruise
- Standard seating ticket valid for Landmarks Cruise (12:30pm & 3:00pm departures) or Liberty Midtown Cruise (10:30am departure).
- Please see www.circleline.com for the most up-to-date departure times.
- Printed ticket required for admission.
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Reservation recommended.
- Set meal includes: entrée, beverage, dessert, tax, & gratuity.
- New York's best experiences
- Save 50% vs. standard ticket prices
- Flexibility - up to 60 days to visit the attractions. Choose the visit date for Madame Tussauds and decide the rest of your visits later (additional reservation required for Empire State Building)
- Best New York City experience for a day trip, long weekend, or on multiple occasions.
- Big Fun For All - perfect for a family with young kids, teens, couples, and groups of friends
- Exclusive - the only NYC ticket that includes a meal at Hard Rock Cafe New York
• Empire State Building requires a dated & timed reservation – please visit the automated kiosk at the location (34th and 5th Ave.) to reserve a time. We recommend you do this as soon as possible to secure your desired slot. Reservations are available 48 hours in advance.
• Hard Rock Cafe recommends a reservation, although it is not required.
There are no promotional offers on The New York Ticket as you already make great savings by not buying individual tickets. The lowest price can be found online from this website.
You’ll receive an email containing your tickets for each attraction with one ticket needed per person per attraction.
You must print your ticket for Hard Rock Cafe and Circle Line Cruises.
Digital tickets are acceptable for Madame Tussauds New York, Empire State Building, and Big Bus. We recommend your screenshot these tickets so you can show your mobile device or tablet to enter. You can also print the tickets at home and show them at the attraction.
Yes, however you there may be greater savings by buying in advance. You can always find the lowest price here on this website.
Your email confirmation should normally arrive in your inbox a few minutes after completing a purchase online. If you haven't received an email confirmation, we recommend you check your spam filter or junk folder.
Each ticket is valid for 60 days from the date of your first attraction visit to Madame Tussauds New York.
You can find directions to our attractions in our map section.
Your Big Bus Tour ticket is valid for 24 hours after the first Big Bus stop scan. You can hop on and hop off as many times as you want. Example - if you redeem at 1pm your ticket is valid until 1pm the next day.
The New York Ticket only allows entry to each attraction or experience once.
Children are aged between 3 and 12 years. Children under 3 years are free.
No, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 year old.
Please visit our accessibility information page for more information for each attraction.
Merchant – Madame Tussauds New York. Via Accesso for order looks ups, refunds, date changes.
Via The New York Ticket website. Guest will choose a ticket start date when purchasing. This is the date they visit Madame Tussauds AND the starts of the 60 days the tickets are valid for.
Guest must first visit Madame Tussauds New York to redeem The New York Ticket. Then, enjoy all other attractions and experiences within 60 days of the start date.
One ticket per experience, per person will be emailed to the guest. On arrival at MTNY, guest will also be given boca printed ticket for all experiences.
Circle Line cruise and Hard Rock care require a printed ticket, this can be printed at home or collected at Madame Tussauds New York.
Ticket are non-refundable, however are sympathetic to date changes. Date changes should be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling – 212-512-9600
All guests 12 and over must show proof for all experiences and attractions.
Please call 212-512-9600 with you billing address and name or payment details used for the order.
Empire State Building
Yes. Via the link on your Empire State Building ticket. (There is a url and QR code to use).
Your tickets contain a link/QR code, please follow this link to book your timed and dated ticket.
No, this ticket includes access to the main 86th floor observation level.
Tickets are valid for 60 days, if there is no availability with 60 days from your start date a partial refund will be given for the unused Empire State Building 86th floor observation level.
If you'd like to change your reservation to an earlier time/date, please email email@example.com at least 48 hours ahead of the time/date that you desire.
If you'd like to change your reservation to a later time/date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours ahead of your previously scheduled reservation.
No alterations can be made to bookings within 48 hours of the scheduled reservation.
Circle Line Statue of Liberty Cruise
No. Although cruises can sell out, suggest arriving early.
No. Ticket is valid only for the Landmarks 90 minute cruise.
Yes. Pier 83 Midtown.
Photo stop at the Statue of Liberty, Outdoor deck space, Snack and full bar, Tour guide.
12:30pm and 3:00pm. Times subject to change. www.circleline.com
Hard Rock Cafe
A reservation is recommend.
Yes, tax and tip are included. Additional gratuity is at your discretion.
- HARD ROCK CHEESEBURGER
- All beef patty served medium well, seasoned and served with American cheese on a freshly toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and seasoned fries on the side. (available without cheese upon request)
- VEGGIE BURGER
- Veggie patty, seasoned and seared on a freshly toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and seasoned fries on the side.
- BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICH
- Hand-pulled smoked pork with our house-made barbecue sauce, on a toasted bun served with seasoned fries on the side.
- GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH
- Grilled chicken with melted Monterey Jack cheese, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato, served on a freshly toasted bun with honey mustard sauce and seasoned fries on the side.
- GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
- Grilled chicken breast with fresh romaine tossed in a classic Caesar dressing, topped with parmesan crisps, croutons and shaved parmesan cheese.
Allergies should be communicated to the server when ordering.
Generally, gluten free buns are available upon request (due to supply chain issues we’re currently out but should have them back soon) and our fries are gluten free as well. The burger, sandwich, and salad can all be ordered without cheese. For guests with nut allergies we usually guide them away from any bread product as it comes from a facility where cross contamination may have happened.
Big Bus Downtown Tour
Our downtown loop has a 20-30 minutes frequency. For live bus tracking we recommend to download the Big Bus Tours App.
Yes, the bus starts and ends in the same location and customers are able to get off at any of the stops and hop back on.
All buses are ADA accessible.
Most stops have an MTA sign that says Big Bus Tours.
7th Ave & W 48th St (Outside M&M World)
Times Square East
W 42nd St & Broadway (*in front of the Knickerbocker Hotel)
Empire State Building / KoreaTown
5th Ave & W 32nd St (in front of CVS Pharmacy)
5th Ave & W 23rd St (in front of Eisenbergs Sandwich Shop)
Broadway and Spring Street (in front of the Nike Store)
Chinatown / Little Italy
100 Lafayette Street (near corner with Walker Street)
Park Row & Beekman St (across from 33 Park Row)
Wall Street / Charging Bull
Broadway & Wall St (Southwest corner near Rector St)
Statue of Liberty / Battery Park
State St and Pearl St (in front of the 1 Train Subway Entrance)
Circle Line Sightseeing
42nd St & 12th Ave (in front of the Lucky Strike Bowling Alley)
During the summer months all the buses are open on the top, during the winter half of the fleet is half way cover due to the cold climate.
Yes all the buses are double decker. Guests can sit on the top or on the bottom.
No, the red route only.
Yes for 24 hrs. from the first ‘hop on’.