The Best Cruise to see the Statue of Liberty
Experience the beauty and splendor of New York City aboard a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise. Enjoy a 90-minute Landmarks Cruise OR a 60-minute Liberty Midtown Cruise. Sail near the famous Lady Liberty and other iconic NYC landmarks such as Brooklyn Bridge, World Trade Center, Little Island, and Hudson Yards for the perfect picture.
Hop onto the memorable New York cruise trip as it travels through the harbor also gives a unique angle of NYC from the New York Harbor providing picturesque photo ops.
Landmarks Cruise: 12:30pm & 3:00pm
Liberty Midtown Cruise: 10:30am
*Please see www.circleline.com for the most up-to-date departure times.
Enjoy your best NYC vacation with The New York Ticket - 5 experiences in 1 convenient ticket package. In 3 easy steps, save over 50% and enjoy maximum flexibility, with 60 days to visit them all.
3 Easy Steps
- 1. Book your start date when purchasing
- 2. Redeem ticket on start date at Madame Tussauds New York
- 3. Enjoy all other attractions within 60 days of start date
Other Attraction Details:
- Empire State Building
- Requires additionally requires a dated & timed reservation – please visit the automated kiosk at the location (34th and 5th Ave.) to reserve a time. We recommend you do this as soon as possible to secure your desired slot. Reservations are available 48 hours in advance.
- Big Bus
- Redeem at any red route stop and use until midnight the day it was first scanned.
- Circle Line Cruise
- Standard seating ticket valid for Landmarks Cruise (12:30pm & 3:00pm departures) or Liberty Midtown Cruise (10:30am departure).
- Please see www.circleline.com for the most up-to-date departure times.
- Printed ticket required for admission.
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Reservation recommended.
- Set meal includes: entrée, beverage, dessert, tax, & gratuity.
MIDTOWN | PIER 83
- Take the 1, 2, 3, 7, A, C, E, N, Q or R train to Times Square 42nd Street; train B, D, F to 5th Avenue and 42nd Street, or 4, 5, 6 train to 42nd Street Grand Central Station. Follow directions below for the bus or walk 5 avenues west to Pier 83 (about 1 mile or 1.6km).
- From 42nd Street take the M42 bus going West, directly to the Circle Line Pier. From 49th Street take the M50 bus directly to the Circle Line pier.
- Parking available at Circle Line Sightseeing, Pier 83, W 42nd Street. ($30 before 3pm weekdays and $35 after 3pm weekdays and all weekend)
More Attractions in The New York Ticket
Empire State Building
The world's most famous building is a top attraction in New York with 360-degree views of New York City from its open-air observation deck.Learn More
Madame Tussauds New York
The world's greatest wax museum in the heart of Times Square! More than just a wax museum, it's a top thing to do in NYC.Learn More
Discover the sights of NYC top attractions with Big Bus Tours. The bus tour routes will introduce you to the New York's most famous landmarks.Learn More
Hard Rock Cafe
Hard Rock Cafe will rock your senses with tantalizing food & drinks with awe-inspiring music memorabilia in this top NYC restaurant.Learn More